Women's Smartwool Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Socks Color: Black
Although there is no perfect solution to finding the right shoe size (except for trying them on), we have put together a guide to aid you in determining the correct size. Below, you will find the sizing conversion for European to US sizes. In addition to this, if you are trying to convert Children's to Men's or Women's sizing, here are a few tips: Children's sizing is the same as Men's (ie., a Children's 6 is equal to a Men's 6), and Women's sizing is 1.5 - 2 sizes different (ie., Children's 5 is equal to a Women's 6.5-7).
Keep in mind that this is a reference guide to get you pointed in the right direction. There is no substitute for trying shoes on before you buy them. Each style within each brand can fit differently.
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Whether you run on a track, on a sidewalk, or on a trail, you want your feet to stay as comfortable as possible. These low ankle socks are built to help with that. They offer a dialed-in women's specific fit, breathability, and reduced slippage. Plus, their Indestructawool™ technology helps them last through the miles. And because they’re made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they’re comfortable and odor-resistant. For better comfort on your next run, choose our Women’s Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle sock.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 57% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean