Women's Smartwool HIke Light Cushion Tube Stripe Crew Socks Color: Purple Eclipse
Although there is no perfect solution to finding the right shoe size (except for trying them on), we have put together a guide to aid you in determining the correct size. Below, you will find the sizing conversion for European to US sizes. In addition to this, if you are trying to convert Children's to Men's or Women's sizing, here are a few tips: Children's sizing is the same as Men's (ie., a Children's 6 is equal to a Men's 6), and Women's sizing is 1.5 - 2 sizes different (ie., Children's 5 is equal to a Women's 6.5-7).
Keep in mind that this is a reference guide to get you pointed in the right direction. There is no substitute for trying shoes on before you buy them. Each style within each brand can fit differently.
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our Hike Light Cushion Crew, formerly PhD® Outdoor, is designed to help take care of your feet and elevate every hike. We've updated our best hike socks to include more sustainable materials, improved durability and mesh zones, and an even more perfect fit. Our top sock technologies and women's-specific fit work together with responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool to help you perform—naturally. Recycled nylon brings more sustainability to our sock construction, while light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot paired with a crew height helps you get there on the most rugged trails and in any hiking shoe/boot. Bring more comfort on every hike with Smartwool.
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 7"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.