Men's Merrell Thermo Overlook 2 Mid Waterproof Color: Seal Brown
Although there is no perfect solution to finding the right shoe size (except for trying them on), we have put together a guide to aid you in determining the correct size. Below, you will find the sizing conversion for European to US sizes. In addition to this, if you are trying to convert Children's to Men's or Women's sizing, here are a few tips: Children's sizing is the same as Men's (ie., a Children's 6 is equal to a Men's 6), and Women's sizing is 1.5 - 2 sizes different (ie., Children's 5 is equal to a Women's 6.5-7).
Keep in mind that this is a reference guide to get you pointed in the right direction. There is no substitute for trying shoes on before you buy them. Each style within each brand can fit differently.
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Protective shell keeps feet dry
• Full grain leather upper
• Metal hook with traditional lace closure
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Snowshoe strap ridge for stability
• Gaiter D-Ring
• Fleece lining
• 200 grams synthetic lightweight, low bulk insulation for warmth and comfort
• Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured footbed for flexible support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Lightweight EVA foam midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® Arctic Grip™ All Terrain outsole designed to effectively extend the winter traction season, due to the enhanced durability and versatility
• 5mm lug depth
• Weight: 2lbs 9oz/1160g (full pair)
This product will not prevent slipping on every surface and does not replace the use of crampons or spikes. This product is not intended for use on, and may harm, indoor surfaces. Please remember to use common sense first and always tread with care.