Women's Smartwool Hike Light Cushion Stitch Stripe Mid Crew Socks Color: Deep Navy
Although there is no perfect solution to finding the right shoe size (except for trying them on), we have put together a guide to aid you in determining the correct size. Below, you will find the sizing conversion for European to US sizes. In addition to this, if you are trying to convert Children's to Men's or Women's sizing, here are a few tips: Children's sizing is the same as Men's (ie., a Children's 6 is equal to a Men's 6), and Women's sizing is 1.5 - 2 sizes different (ie., Children's 5 is equal to a Women's 6.5-7).
Keep in mind that this is a reference guide to get you pointed in the right direction. There is no substitute for trying shoes on before you buy them. Each style within each brand can fit differently.
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Nothing says "go far. feel good.™" like our updated Hike Light Mid Crew socks (formerly known as PhD® Outdoor)—designed to help you hike how you like comfortably. We've reimagined the perfect Merino wool hiking sock by using recycled nylon for sustainable construction and improved durability and breathability zones for unwavering comfort. This hiking sock offers a women's-specific fit and features our Indestructawool™ technology for even more durability, our 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for less pressure and more comfort. Light cushion on the bottom of the sock also helps add in-shoe/boot comfort on rough trails.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.