Women's Smartwool Hike Light Cushion Low Ankle Socks Color: Orange Rust
Although there is no perfect solution to finding the right shoe size (except for trying them on), we have put together a guide to aid you in determining the correct size. Below, you will find the sizing conversion for European to US sizes. In addition to this, if you are trying to convert Children's to Men's or Women's sizing, here are a few tips: Children's sizing is the same as Men's (ie., a Children's 6 is equal to a Men's 6), and Women's sizing is 1.5 - 2 sizes different (ie., Children's 5 is equal to a Women's 6.5-7).
Keep in mind that this is a reference guide to get you pointed in the right direction. There is no substitute for trying shoes on before you buy them. Each style within each brand can fit differently.
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Find your comfort zone on every hike with our Women's Hike Light Cushion Low ankle socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor socks, these improved hiking socks are packed with all our tried-and-true sock innovations, like our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System and women's-specific fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for even more comfort. We've extended durability zones and updated mesh areas to help maximize breathability without sacrificing the perfect sock fit. And soft responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool handles the rest—working hard when you do. With a low ankle height that pairs perfectly with your low-cut hiking shoes, it's easy to stay comfortable on even the longest, most advanced hikes.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.