Women's Smartwool Hike Light Cushion Ankle Socks Color: Picante
Although there is no perfect solution to finding the right shoe size (except for trying them on), we have put together a guide to aid you in determining the correct size. Below, you will find the sizing conversion for European to US sizes. In addition to this, if you are trying to convert Children's to Men's or Women's sizing, here are a few tips: Children's sizing is the same as Men's (ie., a Children's 6 is equal to a Men's 6), and Women's sizing is 1.5 - 2 sizes different (ie., Children's 5 is equal to a Women's 6.5-7).
Keep in mind that this is a reference guide to get you pointed in the right direction. There is no substitute for trying shoes on before you buy them. Each style within each brand can fit differently.
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on our responsibly sourced Merino wool women's Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these socks feature our top sock innovations and women's-specific fit, updated mesh zones, and increased durability, we've upgraded these hike socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot offers a snug fit in your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 11% Nylon 32% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.