Smartwool Hike Light Cushion Crew Socks Color: Dark Sage
Although there is no perfect solution to finding the right shoe size (except for trying them on), we have put together a guide to aid you in determining the correct size. Below, you will find the sizing conversion for European to US sizes. In addition to this, if you are trying to convert Children's to Men's or Women's sizing, here are a few tips: Children's sizing is the same as Men's (ie., a Children's 6 is equal to a Men's 6), and Women's sizing is 1.5 - 2 sizes different (ie., Children's 5 is equal to a Women's 6.5-7).
Keep in mind that this is a reference guide to get you pointed in the right direction. There is no substitute for trying shoes on before you buy them. Each style within each brand can fit differently.
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Perform with the power and comfort of responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool in our Hike Light Cushion Crew socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, we've updated our best hike socks to include more sustainable materials with the addition of recycled nylon, improved durability, updated mesh zones, and an even more perfect fit. But, don't worry. Our fan-favorite sock technologies aren't going anywhere—offering you the comfort and performance you expect from Smartwool. The crew height also adds extra coverage on the trails and light cushioning on the entire bottom of foot helps keep you comfortable when the ground isn't—helping you to hike on (and on.. and on..)
- Sock Height: Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.